New Hope provides support for low-income families in the Dillsburg, Dover, Hanover, Mechanicsburg and the West Shore Communities of Pennsylvania.
Our guests include:
- The working poor (working individuals who simply cannot make ends meet.)
- Senior citizens on fixed incomes
- People with disabilities or illnesses
- Victims of job loss or spousal abandonment
- People suffering from other crises
We provide our guests assistance with basic needs, such as:
- Medical needs and referral services to alternate assistance providers
Mobile Food Pantries – Provide the opportunity to receive food. Additional programs can include casework and budgeting assistance as well as cooking classes in specific communities.
- East Berlin - The 1st Wednesday of each month from 2:00 – 6:00 pm at Trinity Lutheran Church located at 117 W. King St. East Berlin.
- Enola – The 3rd Saturday of the month from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at River of God Church located at 474 Wertzville Rd. Enola.
- Littlestown - The 4th Wednesday of the month from 3:00 – 5:00 pm at Barts Centenary United Methodist Church located at 50 E. King St. Littlestown.
- New Cumberland – The 2nd Wednesday of the month from 2:00 – 4:30 pm at the West Shore Senior Center located at 122 Geary Avenue, New Cumberland.
- Wellsville - The 2nd Monday of the month from 4:00 – 5:00 pm at Wellsville Elementary School located at 1060 Zeigler Rd. Wellsville.