Founded in 1982, New Hope Ministries has assistance centers in Dillsburg, Dover, Hanover, Lemoyne, Mechanicsburg, and New Oxford, PA which serve parts of Adams and York Counties, and the West Shore area of Cumberland County. Services are available to people regardless of their age, race, gender or religious affiliation.
- Emergency crisis assistance
- Food pantries
- Rent/Mortgage assistance
- Heat and utility assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Referral services
- After school and summer youth programs
- Holiday food baskets and gifts
In addition to these basic needs, we offer ongoing support and guidance to help people become self-sufficient and stable over the long term. We help close to 17,000 individuals each year.